Conditions of Entry
- This Exhibition is open to all artists whether professional, amateur, beginner artists and craft persons.
- Exhibits must be delivered READY TO HANG (D rings and hanging wire or cord) between 10am and 3pm, Wednesday the 4th September 2019, to the Ipswich Community Gallery, D’Arcy Doyle Place, CBD Ipswich.
- Artists must provide a short “Artist’s Statement” to accompany their works. The statement is to be no bigger than 50 words and must include how their faith inspired their work and why Faith and Spirituality is important to them.
- The exhibition will open to the public from 10am – 3pm Friday 6th to Sunday 8th September at the Ipswich Community Gallery.
- Pick up of unsold artworks must be on Sunday the 8th September 2019, between 3pm and 5pm. No responsibility taken for artworks remaining after this time.
- Each artwork must have artist’s name, phone number and sale price/NFS (not for sale) on the back.
- Artists are allowed up to 2 pieces of hanging work. Works to be no bigger than 120cm wide each. All forms of artworks and mediums may be exhibited. All artworks must be the original work of the artist.
- All transport and insurance costs before, during and after the exhibition are the responsibility of the exhibitor. All care will be taken, but no liability will be accepted for loss or damage of exhibits.
- The ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc. reserve the right not to exhibit work that may be deemed offensive or unsuitable. No Nudity. No works that may insult or offend another form of belief or religion. No correspondence will be entered into the decision not to display work.
- Entry Fees: $5 per Artwork, maximum 2 pieces. No commission payable. A $1.00 fee will apply for EFTPOS purchases.
- Payment for sales: Will be paid to the artists within 10 working days of end of exhibition.
- A storage fee will be charged of $5 per day for artworks not collected on the due date unless prior arrangements are made.
- Any artworks not collected after 7 days of close of exhibition will be deemed abandoned and donated to a charity of ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc choice.
– Entries submitted via website 15th August 2019
– Artwork delivered to Community Art Gallery 4th Sept 2019
– Gallery open to public 6th Sept 2019
– Official opening Saturday 3pm 7th Sept 2019
– Exhibition Closes Sunday 3pm 8th Sept 2019
– Artwork pick up from 3 to 5pm Sunday 8th sept 2019
Proudly supported by ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc and All Saints’ Anglican Church Booval
ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc. “Cycle – From Nature to Amazing”
Textile Art Exhibition
Conditions of Entry
Acceptance of Conditions Confirmed on Payment of Entry Fees
Exhibition Details. Exhibition is open to all artists, professional or amateur, and craft persons.
- Exhibits must be delivered READY to hang (D rings and hanging wire or cord) between 10am and 3pm Wednesday the 19th June to the Community Art Gallery. D’Arcy Doyle Place. No late entries will be hung.
- Each artwork must have artists name, phone number and sale price on the back.
- Artists are allowed up to 1.5 metre of hanging space. Artists can put as many works pending size to fit across 1.5 metres. A maximum of 3 medium or 2 larger pieces’ fits. Artworks must be made up of textile materials or include textile materials. All artworks must be the original work of the artist.
- Craft workers are allowed 1 table to display work. NO card stands, mannequins, props or other display devises allowed unless can sit on table and not obstruct other artwork. If unsure please seek advice prior to exhibition. All pieces must be individually priced and marked with the artist’s name and price.
- All transport and insurance costs before during and after the exhibition are the responsibility of the exhibitor. All care will be taken, but no liability will be accepted for loss or damage of exhibits. ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc reserves the right not to exhibit work that may be deemed offensive or unsuitable.
- Entry Fees. Non- refundable fee of $5 per wall space and $5 per table applies You can choose to have 1 or both. If you choose to do both the cost is $10. Fee is payable at time of receipt of the entry form. NOTE: Position will not be held until form and payment made.
- Sales. No commission is payable. A $1 fee will apply for EFTPOS purchases. Payment for sales will be paid to the artist within 10 working days of end of the exhibition.
- Pick up of unsold artworks must be on the Sunday 23rd June between 3 pm and 5 pm. No responsibility will be taken for artworks remaining after this time. A storage fee will be charged of $5 per day for artworks not collected on the due date unless prior arrangements are made. Any artwork not collected after 7 days of the closing of the exhibition will be deemed abandoned and donated to a charity chosen by ArtsConnect Ipswich Inc.
- The Official Opening of ‘Cycle – From Nature to Amazing’ will be on Saturday the 22nd June at the Ipswich Community Gallery at 3pm to 5pm. Free to public and members
I agree to the published conditions of entry in to the exhibition.